Create dazzling moments with our Twinkle Twinkle Advice Card and Baby Shower Game (Set of 50). This guest activity game set includes 50 baby shower advice cards and 50 baby shower game cards. The game cards will let guests Guess How Many Clouds are in the Jar! There is a pre-written tent card that you can place by your jar. Not to mention, the cards and tent cards are absolutely adorable with little stars, moons, bright colors, and gold accents. It's a great way to break the ice and let the guests of mommy and Daddy get to interact.
Another lovely addition to this set is advice for mommy cards. You get to give mommy-to-be your best advice and best wishes for her little nugget. Games and advice cards have become such a staple at any baby shower event. It's nice to have thick, premium cards already made so you don't have to handwrite a ton of games on post-it notes! With so much planning in play, let us help you deliver loads of fun at your twinkle twinkle baby shower!
Features and Facts:
- The twinkle twinkle guessing game and advice cards includes 1 pre-written tent card with gold foil accents, 50 guessing cards and 50 advice cards. The advice cards are in the shape of a full moon and feature a yellow crescent moon on the left side, as well as gold foil stars as accents. This game arrives safely shrink wrapped and then packaged in a cellophane wrapping.
- The Twinkle Twinkle Advice Card and Baby Shower Game bundle is perfect for your next gender reveal or baby shower! These classic baby shower games are the perfect way to break the ice and entertain your guests. Pair this set with our Twinkle Twinkle collection for such a stellar but sweet shower theme.
- Product measures: Wish Card: 5.5" w x 5.5" h x 0.04" d, Guessing Card: 3.5" w x 2.0" h x 0.04" d, Tent Card: 7" w x 5" h x 0.04" d.
- Packaged product measures 7.6" w x 7" h x 0.9" d.
- 100% paper.
- White, Blue, Pink, and Yellow.
- Includes 1 pre-written tent card, 50 guessing cards, 50 advice cards.
- Assembly Required: Yes, customer must provide marshmallows for their guests to count and guess.