With its trunk held high for good luck, the elephant is treasured in Eastern cultures and throughout the world as symbols of happiness, strength and longevity.
Stunning set of 3 East Asian style elephants made from polyresin. Each elephant is hand painted - one in matte gold, one in matte silver and one in ivory. The gold and silver elephants are adorned with a detailed carpet on their backs, a headpiece and clear sparkly rhinestones accents on the side. The ivory elephant is intricately decorated with a traditional rug with tassels, headdress and foot accents with rhinestones, in vibrant colors of green, cranberry, and gold.
Each elephant holds a white tea-light candle which is included. The set comes packaged in a white box.
The lifted trunk is sure to bring loads of good luck to your event and to your guest's homes when you offer these stunning elephants as a memento of your special day.
- Size of each elephant 3 3/4" wide x 1 3/4" tall
- Made of polyresin
- 3 elephants - 1 matte gold, 1 matte silver, 1 ivory
- Gold and silver elephants have detailed carpet, headdress and rhinestones
- Ivory elephant has intricately detailed blanket, headdress and foot accents in green, cranberry, and gold
- White tealight for each elephant included