Our Elephant Baby Shower Advice Card & Baby Shower Game (Set of 50) is a party in a set! You get a set of 50 advice for mommy cards and a set of 50 baby shower game cards. We also include 1 pre-written tent card that says, "How Many Peanuts Are In The Jar”. The elephant baby shower theme is so endearing and lovable, mommy-to-be will feel incredibly special. This set includes an engaging game of wishes and advice where guests can write their sweet notes to their favorite expecting mommy.
You'll be the hostess with the mostest when you see everyone having such a fun time together. Don't be surprised if you get many requests to host more baby showers after you do such a spectacular job with this one! The play on words with guessing the number of peanuts for your little peanut is just too cute! Every baby shower should have fun guest activity games and yours will be one to remember. Put a big smile on your bestie mommy's face and get this game set for the best baby shower yet!
Features and Facts:
- The elephant baby shower guessing game 1 pre-written, instructional tent card that says "How many peanuts are in the Jar?", 50 guessing cards for guests to fill out and 50 advice cards in the shape of an elephant. The guessing cards and advice cards are shrink wrapped separately and then wrapped with the tent card in a cellophane bag.
- The Elephant Baby Shower Guessing Game is perfect for keeping guests entertained at a baby shower or gender reveal. Grab your favorite mason jar and fill it to the brim with peanuts or Circus Peanuts. The Elephant Baby Shower Guessing Game tent cards and guessing cards will be a fun and classy way to keep guests talking. Mommy's-to-be will love the sweet elephant-shaped advice cards and all the wishes for her little one.
- Product measures: Wish Card: 5.7" w x 6.7" h x 0.04" d, Guessing Card: 3.5" w x 2.0" h x 0.04" d, Tent Card: 5" w x 7" h x 0.04" d.
- Packaged product measures 6.8" w x 7.2" h x 0.8" d.
- 100% paper.
- Includes 1 pre-written tent card, 50 guessing cards, 50 advice cards.
- Assembly Required: Yes, customer must provide the candy to guess the amount of.