Tap into the mystery of ancient American Indian tribal beliefs and offer your guests a fabulous dream catcher to use as a keychain. Native American people believed dream catcher's to be a symbol of protection and comfort
This key chain features a classic American Indian dream catcher design that is so on-trend today.
It is crafted from silver metal with a webbed metal center ring. Attached to the ring are three silver metal feathers. The center feather has a beautiful turquoise bead accent.
Offer your guests an unusual and meaningful memento that they can use in their day to day lives. They will be charmed to find these dream catchers at their tables.
- Dream Catchers are a symbol of protection and comfort
- Size charm 2 1/2" x 1"
- Size with key ring 4" long
- Dream catcher key chain in Southwest / American Indian design
- Classic American Indian dream catcher design
- Made from silver metal with a webbed metal center ring
- Attached to the ring are three silver metal feathers
- Center feather has a beautiful turquoise bead accent
- Packaged in a white box with a subtle Indian / Southwestern design
- Inside stage has a map design for the charm to rest on
- Box has clear plastic top for great display of the dream catcher
- Box tied with white organza ribbon and bow
- Attached to the ribbon is a 'For You' tag with a Southwest Indian design
- A fabulous and unusual favor that will delight your guests